UV映射简单的方法 

2012-05-23 15:05 发布

2193 4 0

In this tutorial, I will demonstrate how simple and precise UVmapping can be using DEEPUV.
在本教程中,我将演示如何简单的和精确的uvmapping可以使用deepuv。
This is the first tutorial I make because I don't want to see my friends siting for hours to days on end dragging UV points and merging chunks together just to get a stretched and overlapped result.
这是我第一个教程,所以我不想让你看到我的朋友坐了几个小时的天结束拖紫外线点合并到一块一起拉伸和重叠的结果。
I will try to simplify the steps of UV mapping as much as I can so that beginning users can benefit from this tutorial too. I will demonstrate all the steps on the hand I'v just recently modeled for my site. if you wanna have a go on a more complicated model (like a whole person), I suggest you scroll down and read the last step first.
我会尽量简化步骤UV尽我所能使用户可以从这开始教程太。我将证明所有步骤的手我刚刚模仿我的网站。如果你想有一个在一个更复杂的模型(一个完整的人),我建议你向下滚动并读到最后一步先。
Lets first begin with 'what is UV mapping'? UV mapping, is the process that takes your 3D model and "unwraps" it so that you can paint over it with a 2D program.
让我们先从“什么是UV映射”?UV映射,是过程,需要您的三维模型和“推”这样你可以画的上方有一个二维的程序。
Before You start, the things you always need to keep in mind while UVmapping your models are as follows:
在你开始之前,你总是需要不断的事而uvmapping模型如下:
OVERLAPS - Overlap means the UV surface goes "ontop" of itself. Usually, you will want to have zero overlaps by the end of the process so that you can paint your texture over the entire surface of the model seperately.
重叠,重叠的手段UV表面去“ontop”本身。通常,你会想有零重叠过程的结束,你可以画你的纹理的整个表面的模型分别。
STRETCHES - Streches happen when you map a certain part bigger or smaller than it's relative size. To avoid having streches, it is allways recommended to work with a checkers map on your model and make sure the checkers stay square.
伸展,将发生在你的地图的某一部分较大或较小的比它的相对大小。避免长,它总是推荐工作在棋盘格图在你的模型和确保棋盘格保持方形。
SEAMS - Seams are where your choose to "cut" your 3d model so that it can be unwrapped into 2d. You will always wanna have as few seams as possible in your end result because it will make it easier for you to texture your model.
缝,接缝的地方你选择“切”你的三维模型,它可以展开为二维。你会一直想要尽可能少的接缝在你的结果,因为它会使你更容易的纹理模型。

Getting the model to DeepUV
得到的模型deepuv
The first step will be to take the model you want to map into DeepUV.
第一步是把你想成deepuv 地图模型。
Basicly, the program comes with plugins that will directly export your model from your 3d program (Max,Maya,Xsi and lightwave) to DUV and back, but sometimes it doesn't work.
基本上,该程序附带的插件,将直接出口你的模型从你的3D 程序(最大值,玛雅,XSI和lightwave)到DUV和背部,但有时不工作。
When direct exporting doesnt work, you will have to export the model yourself. After some research, I've discovered that .OBJ is the best format to keep your model's geometry unchanged. When you export your model, make sure you keep the faces as polygons. I'd also recommend you check the exported model yourself, to make sure the geometry didn't change.
当直接出口不工作,你将不得不出口模型自己。一些研究之后,我发现。目的是最好的格式,让您的模型的几何不变。当你出口你的模型,你要面临的多边形。我也推荐你检查出口模型自己,以确定几何不改变。
Note that in DUV, you can always save your progress into an .OBJ file.
请注意,在DUV,你可以把你的进展到一个文件。

Getting started
入门
OK, so you've got your model into DUV. lets first make some settings so we can see the stretches later on: Rightclick on the right viewport, wireframe/ uncheck the "show wireframe" and also check "material override" and uncheck " texture smoothi渠最".
好的,所以你有你的模型在DUV。让我们先做一些设置,所以我们可以看到绵延后来:右键点击右视点,线框/ 取消勾选“ 显示线框” 和“材料覆盖检查”,取消勾选“ 纹理平滑” 。
Now you are set to begin. The first step you need to take is to apply a plannar map to the model: Click "select / all" and then try "plannar 1" or "plannar 2", one of them ususally finds the perfect planar map to start with, but if you wanna do it yourself, open the "Interactive" tab and use the interactive plane.
现在你将开始。你必须采取的第一步是将平面图的模型:点击“ 选择” ,然后尝试“ plannar1” 或“plannar2 ” ,其中一个经常发现完美的平面图开始,如果你想自己做,打开“互动”的标签使用互动式飞机。

Getting rid of the overlaps and seams
摆脱重叠和冲突
Unless you have an open mesh, you will always get overlaps from starting with plannar mapping. To get rid of the overlaps, we will use one of the more powerfull tools of DUV - "LIFT". Lift will take all of the backfacing (the overlapping UV's), flip them and place them to the right of the UV's. Before you use it, make sure you rotate your UV's using the "free transform" tools (under edit), so that you can determine where you want to place the seam you will get rid of (which will always be the right side of your UV's, before clicking Lift).
除非你有一个开放的网格,你将永远得到从从plannar重叠的映射。要摆脱重叠,我们将用一个更强大的DUV工具——“LIFT”。LIFT将所有的backfacing(UV重叠),翻转,把他们的右边的紫外线。在你使用它,确保你旋转您的UV的使用自由变换工具”(在编辑),这样你就可以确定你想要的地方你会把缝摆脱(这将永远是您的UV的右边的电梯,后,点击)。
By now, you allready got something that is good enough to texture, but why stop here if we can get rid of more seams and have better results?
迄今为止,你已经买了东西,是足以纹理,但为什么在这里停车,如果我们能够摆脱更缝和有更好的结果?

The next step would be to select the "shared UV points" and "Join" them to get rid of more of the seams for easier texturing.
接下来会选择“shared UV points”和“衔接”他们摆脱更多的接缝轻松肌理。
I'd reccomend bringing the (show) wireframes back for this step. Using the select tool, select all the shared points on one side (i'd recommend using the zoom and pan tools here to be precise), the selected shared points will turn pink on the other side. Now select the pink points on the other side (this will require much less precision because points join only when the 2 shared sides are selected). Make sure u do not select shared points that are not between the 2 chunks because that will cause unfixable problems later on.
我建议把(显示)共同为这一步。使用选择工具,选择所有的共同点的一边(我会建议使用缩放和平移工具来精确),选定的共享点会变成粉红色的另一边。现在选择粉红点的另一边(这将需要更精密因为点加入只有当2共享双方选定)。确保你没有选择的共同点,不能与2 块,因为这会导致固定问题以后。
Now hit "join" the seam is now gone be you end up with a very stretched part in the middle. It will be fixed next.
现在打出“参加“缝不见你到头来非常拉长的一部分,在中间。这将是固定的下一个。

Relaxing and final adjustments
松弛和最后调整
When you first applied the planar map and then lifted, it seemed like there are allmost no stretches but there are! Becuase anything that isnt exactly infront of the plane will have a little streching. This part will show you why DUV is such a powerfull tool. the next step will be to select all the points again, and hit "Relax". look at the magic! you now suddenly see the checkers become even squares and the stretching allmost completly dissapears.
当你第一次申请的平面图,然后取消,它似乎有着不延伸,但有!因为任何不是在平面上会有一个小拉伸。这一部分将告诉你为什么DUV是这样一个强大的工具。下一步是选择所有的点,并点击“放松”。看看神奇的!你现在突然看到棋盘格甚至成为广场和伸展着完全消失。
Note that you got some control over how the relaxing works, and its often good to try it with different area grid values until u are satisfied with the result.
请注意,你有控制权如何轻松的工作,及其经常尝试不同地区的网格值直到你满意的结果。
By now your model should be left with very minor SEAMS, STRETCHES and OVERLAPS, and this process should have taken you less than 5 minutes!
现在你应该留下很小的缝隙,延伸和重叠,而这个过程应该带你不到5分钟!
You are now 80% done, this is the part where you fix by hand local problams and cut and rejoin points according to how you plan on texturing your model. This is the part that i recommend doing back in your 3d program. Note that, DUV offers some more powerfull features such as soft selecting points and relaxing local areas.
你现在80%了,这就是你用手固定局部问题和削减和重新点根据您计划如何纹理模型。这是一部分,我建议做回你的三维程序。注意,DUV提供了一些更强大的功能,如软选择和放松的地方。

UV snapshot and texturing
UV快照和纹理
Thats it. you are done!
这就是它。你做的!
Now it's time for the much more fun part of texturing your model. But how can you tell which part of your texture goes to which part on the model ?
现在是时候更有趣的纹理模型。但你怎么能知道哪一部分你的纹理去哪部分的模型?
for this you need to take a UV snapshot. I'd recommend making the wires white and the backround black, that way you can always use it as the top layer in photoshop (or any other 2d prog) with Screen blending mode. for MAX users, i also recommend a freeware plugin called TEXPORTER. it can take a uv snapshot in a more graphical way which sometimes can help when painting your texture.
为此你需要一个UV快照。我会推荐使电线白色和黑色的背景,那样你就可以一直使用它作为顶层的Photoshop(或任何其他2D屏幕混合模式编程)。最大的用户,我也推荐一个免费的插件texporter。它可以采取一个UV快照中更多的图形的方式,有时可以帮助时画你的纹理。

What about complex models ?
对于复杂的模型?
Thats it! in this tutorial I've demonstrated how simple and fast UVmapping can be.
这就是它!我演示了如何可以简单和快速UVmapping。
you might say: "Of course its easy! you just mapped a hand ... not a complex model".
你可能会说:“当然很容易!你只是映射的一只手…不是一个复杂的模型”。
Mapping a complex model requires one more step before starting and its to break your model into several parts. This process is a bit different in every 3D program so i won't go into details. But just note that this is the step that let you determine where the seams will be. After this process, you will need to map each part seperately pretty much the same way as explained above.
映射一个复杂的模型需要一个步骤开始之前,打破你的模型分成几部分。这个过程是一个位在每一个不同的三维程序,所以我不会详谈。但只要注意,这一步是让你确定煤层将。在这个过程中,你将需要地图的每个部分分别是大致相同的方式如上。
I mapped my dragon in a couple of hours using this technique!
我映射我的龙在几个小时使用这种技术!
I hope this tutorial was helpfull for you.
我希望本教程是有益的你。

B Color Smilies

全部评论4

你可能喜欢

UV映射简单的方法 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表