高级异形创作教程 

2009-12-02 14:19 发布

Gnomonology 为 Gnomon 培训机构最新开发的一个教程资源网站,目前提供了资深专家 Alex Alvarez、Meats Meier、Zack Petroc 和 Scott Spencer 等约 50 个小时的视频内容,涵盖的软件有 Maya、Photoshop、3ds Max Zbrush、After Effects、Headus、Houdini。 Gnomonology - The Making of Fume 教程讲解使用 Zbrush、Maya、Photoshop 制作复杂吸烟异形人 3D 角色,全面学习创作影视、游戏级别的异形角色作品,适合次时代美术开发人员。如果你想应用此技术到短片、影视、电视、广告、游戏等创作中,让你的作品达到一个新高度,本教程正是你所需的。教程时长 4.5 小时左右,作者 Alex ,Gnomon 的创始人。 \Chapter One: Forms + Topology The first decision was to create a new portrait of a humanoid bust. I begin with a very simple box model in Maya that is brought into Zbrush to explore forms. Once I have settled on the general idea, the model is retopologized in Zbrush. This tutorial gives a technical realtime demo of this process. I have included the retopologized basemesh for you to study. Duration: 59min Chapter Two: Basemesh Maya Edit The retopologized basemesh is brought into Maya for editing. The eyelids are given thickness, eyeballs and a mouth interior are added including teeth and gums. The eyes and mouth interior were imported from previously created models. The UVs are laid out in Headus UV layout and the objects are exported as obj's for Zbrush. The teeth and gums are available for free here are Gnomonology. Duration: 27min Chapter Three: Zbrush Sculpting The Maya tweaked bust basemesh is imported into Zbrush and a Ztool is created with subtools for the eyes, teeth and gums. This lectures discusses the sculpting process for 'Fume' and how the sculpt evolved into its final form. This is not a sculpting timelapse as I did not record the process of sculpting Fume. This is a techincal and aesthetic discussion about how the sculpt was made. The lecture also includes a demonstration of how the normal maps were created and exported. Duration: 43min Chapter Four: Maya Setup + Lighting The Zbrush exported obj's and normal maps are imported into Maya and the shaders are setup. A useful technique for combining normal maps for different objects on a single shader is demonstrated. I then explore lighting techniques using a combination of Image Based Lighting, Final gather and direct illumination until I arrive at the final lightrig for 'Fume'. During this process I also demonstrate how to create and export a polypainting cavity map in Zbrush, for use in my Maya shading network. Duration: 54min Chapter Five: Photoshop Studies The rather simple Maya render is brought into Photoshop for exploration and look development. I begin by demonstrating, in realtime, an alternate path that Fume could have taken in Photoshop through the use of textures, layers and blending styles. We then examine the Photoshop tests that led me to the decision that smoke and a cigarette would be added. My technique for photographing smoke is discussed as well as my technique for integrating various elements. Duration: 45min Chapter Six: Final Composition The cigarette is modeled in Maya, detailed in Zbrush, rendered in Maya and composited into the image in Photoshop. Rendering elements separately in Maya using the 'black hole' opacity mode is discussed. The final photoshop comp for 'Fume' is examined and all of the layers (about 20) are explained in detail. Duration: 47min
B Color Smilies

全部评论45

12345下一页

你可能喜欢

高级异形创作教程 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表