Texturing Metal - Part 1 Making the General Surface次世代金属制作教程 

2008-12-08 14:07 发布

Texturing Metal - Part 1 Making the General Surface&q制作金属贴图- 第一部分 制作金属表面的大感觉
Software required : Adobe Photoshop What will i try to do : explain the process i use to texture metal on realtime object Method used : Dodge and burn ( its quicker than painting with brush )
软件要求:Adobe Photoshop
教程目的:讲述次世代金属材质贴图的技巧和经验
使用方法:加深和减淡工具(比用笔刷绘制有效率)
Hello everyone I kept receiving mails and requests regarding the process on how do i paint metal, for realtime models. So, I decided to make this tutorial, which will ( hopefully ) guide you thru the process , let me note that this tutorial was written in kinda haste and some stuff might not be correct :P , but here is the ending result that i will explain step by step:
大家好,我的电邮里总是会收到,关于我制作次世代金属贴图过程的询问和请求。促使了我决定制作这个指导教程。特此申明,这个教程由于时间仓促,也许会有些未修正的错误。:P
我将在本教程里一步步详细讲解金属材质制作,跟上我,如图就是最终我们将得到的结果。
TA的作品 TA的主页
B Color Smilies

全部评论17

• 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:13:00

回复: Texturing Metal - Part 1 Making the General Surfac...

We will start by maiking a 256x256 image, and therefore apply any type of base texture for our metal, iv chosen this one ( it is not tileable )
    首先用一张256x256的金属素材来打底,我选了这张细节简单的金属图片,这样才支持我们制作任何需要的金属类型。
    Now i will put in the top a somekind of reference from where our lightsource is coming , in this case, in the upper left corner.
    现在在图中用一种光线效果,标注光源的位置,本例中我们将它放置在左上角。
    The next step is to create a selection of the thing we want to txture, ill make a somkind of metal box with some stuff on it, therefore i pick the rectangle selection tool ( or the polygonal lasso, since you can get this shape ) and draw a selection. Very nice except that the original selection is hard, what i mean is that everything that you paint on iut will be jagged with the exterior of its selection...we want it to be slightly soft, so when we create the selection we right click so that we can "feather" it out , in this case i used an ammount of 0.5 , see screenie for further detail.
    接下来这个步骤是如何创建一个我们要改变材质的选区,我想在这搞一个附带其他金属部件的金属盒。我使用了矩形选择工具(或者是多边形套索工具,只要你能圈出想要的形状)并画出一个选区。但此时选区是硬边的,而我们需要的效果是画出来的东西,最好是在选区之外缘形成锯齿状...我们想要一点儿软边,所以我们创建选区后将其右击,将其羽化边缘设置成0.5,观看图示以获得更多细节。 with the selection still up i will pick up the dodge tool and paint in with a very big brush ( around 300 pxl ) with very low itensity around the 10-15% , then i click on drag , etc it at the area where the lightsource is coming from. 在选区的状态下,拾取减淡工具,设置参数为一个非常大的笔刷(大致300像素)和很低的曝光度(大约10-15%),,在光源射入的方向拖曳绘制。
    If you cant find the dodge tool, heres an image to help you out.
    如果你找不到减淡工具,这张图将帮你找到它。
    Now comes the harder part, we will get the dodge tool again , but this time we will hxxe a very xxall brush for the highlights of the edges, this will used to create a specular highlight effect that we see so commonly in metal, so you paint it in the areas where there are edges. 接着我们进入相对较难的部分,再次拾取减淡工具,但这次我们使用一个很小直径的笔刷在物体边缘区域进行处理,来做出一种在金属材质上非常普遍的特有高光边缘。 After the previous step we will create a selection , in this case the area above the top edge to give it depthness , and dont forget, always feather your selections in order to xxoid hard edges
    经过以上的步骤我们能做出一个选区,在本例中靠上方的区域即是表示一个高度,别忘记,总是设置你的选区带点羽化,以免产生生硬的边缘
    Following that we will do the same we did with placing the lightsource , but this time it will be inside the selection that we hxxe made, so paint it with the dodge tool again NOTE : THE DODGE TOOL ALWAYS HAS THE "HIGHLIGHT" FUNCTION ON , we do the same with the edge in the left. 接下来要用类似我们放置高光的方法,但这次只局限在我们前面框选的区域里,也就是用减淡工具处理,(减淡工具总是被用来做出高光和反射光的效果),在左边区域也进行此操作。 Now we select the area inside , wich wont sufer much editing, and feather it out and give a slight shadow coming from the top , for this we use the BURN TOOL with the same settings as the dodge tool, ( highlight mode 现在选择里边的区域,它不需要很多的编辑,羽化它并在左上角用加深工具给予轻微的阴影,用高光模式哦,设置也和减淡工具类似。 Taking the next step will be doing the exact thing in step 8 , except that we will start shadowing the down areas , with the burn tool again. 像我们第八步里做的,我们再用加深工具将阴影赋予右下和下边的两块表示深度的区域。
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:15:00

This next step will be the one where you hxxe to make it really seem that there is a realistic lightsource, so you select again ur starting selection of the rectangle, and apply again a filter modifier, but now ull right click and click on "select inverse" in this way we will be able to paint the exterior without messing around the interior , WE get the burn tool again and we will start painting in under with more itensity and very low itensity on the top , until we get a hard shadow, and try to make the transition between the elevated metal and the texture in the background seem noticable, by painting it with a xxall brush ( maybe 5 pxls ) with color burn in the areas that the texture starts. 接下来这步是让金属呈现出现实效果的光源。框选最初我们选择的矩形区,右击并选择反选,用加深工具给靠近的地方涂上阴影,尽量让底面和凸起之间的过渡显目一些。这样选区的好处是你在处理外缘的时候不会将效果加到我们不需要的区域里,比如把中间给搞糊了。 再次选择加深工具,在下边用较深而上边很浅的处理,直到我们得到满意的阴影效果。尝试让底面和凸起物件间的过渡更醒目,可以用一个5像素大小的画笔在材质开始的区域加深隔断。 We are almost done with Part 1 !! , now this is where your original part comes, you will pcik the dodge or burn tool and mess around till you think you got the desirable effeect, in my texture i darkened a bit the shadow areas, and made the transition between the base and the elevated metal even more noticable ,as well as some random noodling. 第一部分几乎做完了!!现在就是你自由发挥的时刻了,你可以拾取减淡或加深工具进行涂抹修改以使之更接近你所认为的现实效果,我呢就相当随意地抹了几笔,在阴影处再加深点,并让基座和凸起物件间更显眼。
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:22:00

制作金属贴图- 第二部分 作者:Johny In the previous part i hxxe showed you some basic directions toward making the surface that we are going to texture, this time we will create something very common in metal textures , the rivets, that can be turned into nails, screws, etc...below is an image of some of them i ussually create for my textures , as you may notice the process is quite the same , although the environment chages a bit and that you must pay attention , because if a rivet is in plastic wich has sand , it wont be that shiney and its color will hxxe some of the environment color. Take a look at the image : 在前面的部分我展示了制作金属材质表面的基本方向。这部分我们要制作一些在金属上常见的小部件,我用铆钉作为例子,你也可以模仿将之应用在钉子,螺丝钉,等等...边上是一张我经常使用的材质式样,你会发现它们的制作过程相当的类似,但你要注意它们会随外部环境的变化而产生一点微妙的变化,比如当它是在一个磨砂处理的塑料制品上,它就不会有锐利分明的光泽,并且它的颜色会带上一点环境色。仔细看看这张图。 As usual to soften down the shadows we will feather the selection a bit again , if you hxxent understood why i keep using the feather option, take a look at the image below, you will see that the circle is much more soft thou not very exagerated on the right , thats the effect we want for shadows. 像往常一样,我们在制作阴影时要将选区稍微羽化边缘,如果你不能理解为什么我们总是用羽化边缘的办法,看看下面这张图,你将看到这个圆比右图的圆,其选区内外会更隔合,这就是我们要让阴影呈现的效果 This step is the most important in my opinion because thru the burn tool ( set in highlight mode as well with around 30 or 40 opacity - you decide- ) we will make the bottom shadow of the rivet, dont forget, make it all in the circle, but dont forget the lightsource , this means that the area below right will hxxe a more quantity of shadows on it. 我觉得这步是本节最重要的一部分,因为我们要用加深工具(参数:高光模式、30-40曝光度)制作出打底阴影,将其覆盖整个圆,别忘记光源,也就是说右下的阴影要比左上的更重。 The dodge tool also makes wonders, doesnt it ? we select it and set it to highlights too, in order to bring up the higher tones with more realistic look ( around the same opacity as burn, it really doesnt matter ) and we paint some of it in the place of direct contact with the light, therefore it will be wide. 加深减淡工具是很神奇的,不是吗?我们选择减淡工具并选择高光模式,来提亮高光色调,使之更真实,(就用加深一样的设置,没有什么关系)从光线照来的方向绘上一些,让高光区变宽 i just deselected the image to be easier for people to see the general effect , but after your done with the previous step , you will add another highlight on top of the previous ones, preferably with a xxaller brush and maybe the same, a bit lower itensity 我将其缩小放远并截了这张图,更方便大家来看出其大体的效果。你可以加上用小点或相同的笔刷,强度小一些,在上一步的基础上,再加上另一些高光。 At the right side of the highlight we will make another highlight using the same process, although note that this one is xxaller althou more curved to follow the sphere shape 用同样的办法加右下的反射光,用弯一些小一些的笔触将圆球的空间感勾勒突显出来。 now its the time to darken even more the shadow at the bottom , but very subtly, to make the sphere gain height 现在将底部的阴影加深,让圆球的高度隐隐约约的显现出来。 This step should be added at the end of making this, but since the surface is simple wwe can make it now, you will get the dodge tool again, and will set its option to Midtone instead of the highlight, and with a xxall brush too, you will paint a stripe following the spheres direction too , but at the bottom, NOTE THAT ACCORDING TO THE ENVIRONMENT THIS RIVET MUST HAVE THIS DETAIL COLORED THE SAME TONE ( example, in s red metal, this detail will get redish, and so on ) 这步可以在绘制的最后来进行,也可以在画面尚且简洁的现在来添加。拾取加深减淡工具,将其设置从高光模式调到中间调模式,将笔刷大小调小,你可以在球下方沿着球面画一些与底色不同的条纹。这是根据环境色的原理,这个铆钉要有些与底色相近的调子。(例如一块红色的金属,这些细节就是泛红)
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:24:00

Like we did with the part 1, we will get the feathered selection again and invert it , in order to paint a shadow below the rivet ( do not use layer effects , painted by had is better because you hxxe more control and can deform the shadow if you want the way you want ) , and make that shadow with the burn tool in the metal, again , follow the lightsource and paint it below. 就像我们在第一部分做的,为了在铆钉的外围在画个阴影,我们再次选择羽化边缘的选区并反选,(不要使用图层叠加,直接描画会更好,因为你能更好的控制变形那些阴影,变成你需要的),用加深工具来描绘那些阴影,用减淡工具来画底部的光源 And here it is, quite simple isnt it ? Remember that my rivet seems a bit blurry because the lightsource isnt very sharp , in order to fix this add more shadows to the bottom and make highlights more bright, do it as you like it wont mess what you created so far. In the third part, where we will learn how to make a realistic hole in the metal, wich is EVEN EASIER than this wich we hxxe came so far ;) 就是这样,很简单,不是吗?本例中我的铆钉显得有点模糊,那是因为光源有点散射非聚焦光,为了保证这个效果,加更多的阴影在底部,让高光部更亮,放胆去做不要怕弄乱了我们至今为止获得的效果。在第三部分,我们将学习怎么在金属上制作一个真实的孔洞,比我们完成的这些更简单哦。
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:30:00

制作金属贴图- 第三部分 作者:Johny
    Hole
    孔洞
    Now that we accomplished the other two other parts we shall move to the hardest part of this tutorial : Making the hole ( well, this one is quite simple, then a bit forward in the tutorial we will make a somekind of tube orifice, where tubes tend to connect, ussually very seen on space type textures or characters with alot of machinery, and i thought people would like to know better how to achieve this kind of effect .
    现在我们已经完成了前两部分,将进入这个教程中最难的部分:制作孔洞(呵呵,其实这个部分是相当简单的,我们将制作一种软管的孔洞,即用以连接软管的,这种结构经常可以用来不同材质链接时,或者空间站,机甲,所以我想大家会愿意知道这种效果的制作方法) Lets begin with making a circle selection ( again, dot forget to hold shift while you are making the selection, to make a perfect circumference ) , and , as usual , Feather the selection with 0.5 ( depends on the dimension of the document ) 开始先选一个圆形区域(别忘了在选择时按住shift用以画出正圆),像往常一样,设置羽化边缘0.5(这个要根据你的图片大小来灵活设定)
    Now with the burn tool, ( large brush, the opacity is at your choice ) paint it inside the selection starting from the top , be reminded that since it is a supression the shadow follows the lightsource, so this means that it is painted in the direction of the lightsource, like in the image below :
    用加深工具(大尺寸,透明度自由选择)在选区中从上往下绘制,阴影是由光源决定的,所以方向要看好,就像我在下图中所做的那样 Accentuate the shadows now , but very slightly, in order to give depth. 为了表达深度,用很轻微的笔触加强阴影
    This step will hxxe a great importance, its gonoing to be the step that will make it look like a hole, wich means, that with the dodge tool we will make with a very xxall brush ( maybe 5 or 4 pixels ) with some itensity ( around 30 )and paint it in the opposite side of the lightsource , like in the image .
    这步很重要,因为将让这东东看起来像个孔洞。提起你的减淡工具,用一个很小的笔刷(也许四五个像素),很低的曝光度(大约30%)在光源的相反方向绘半圈,如图。 Add a bit more itensity in the highlight using a brush with maybe the half dimension of the previous ( 2 pxls ) DONT FORGET THAT WE ARE STILL USING BURN AND DODGE TOOL 加一点曝光度在高光部用大约一半尺寸的笔刷(2像素)在上半圈加上细小的高光。(别忘了我们一直在使用加深减淡工具)
    Now to finalize add some highlight with midtone ( 2 pxls as well ) but with very low opacity on the area that hasnt got shadow in the hole, near the zone with more shadow , and follow its shape , and there you go ! a hole in metal that is somekind of realistic, there are various ways onto achive this kind of effect, and it is very easy to do so !
    现在最后修改,用中间调(也是2像素尺寸低点的曝光度)在孔洞下阴影不足的地方,沿着球形的结构涂抹补充。有很多办法来达到这种次世代的金属中D孔洞,做成这样很简单的哦! (译者:噢真受不了,这个作者挺罗嗦的,不过后来明白了,因为他是用英语在写教程,而葡萄牙语才是他的母语,所以常有重复而简单的词汇和表达方法。另外捏,貌似这个英文原稿有不少拼写错误的,再加上本人的英文水平有限,难免有点出入,幸好图比较丰富,大家将就着看吧)
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:33:00

Round Thingy
    圆形物体
    This little part will give you alot of trouble, i dont know the name for it so it will hxxe to stay "round...thingie", be remembered that my first language isnt English, but Portuguese , so go easy on me... anyways we shall start from the cilindrical surface where the "plug" is inside the supression. For this step it is crucial that we make the right selection, for this step i wont explain it by images, but with test :
    -make a sphere selection in a new layer and fill it with a color. -select the selection again ( DO NOT FEATHER ANYTHING YET ) and contract it , aybe 10 or 15 pixels will do, it really depends, and delete that selection from the color uv previously filled . - hide this layer and select its slection by clicking CTRL+click on the layer , heres an image below :
    这个简陋的标题可能会给你带来点困扰,我不知道要选什么合适的词来形容它,只好用“圆形物体”了 lol 要知道我的母语不是英语,而是葡萄牙语,所以不要对我太苛刻...我们总是用一个环形圈来开始,我们要做出一个塞口。怎么做出如图所示的选区呢,我将用文字来描述: -在新图层上画一个圆形选区并填充颜色 -再次选择那个选区(到目前为止不要用羽化边缘)然后缩小它,(大概10-15个像素),删除新选区中你前面填充的颜色。 -隐藏新图层,在需要时,在那个环形区域点ctrl+左键,再切换到底图层。 Feather the selection and paint the highlights follwoing the lightsource like iv painted on the iamge ( you can variate, dont forget !! ) and dont forget to add subtle highlights ( 2 pxls wide in the end of the piece !!! ) . 羽化选区然后根据光源绘制高光,可以摩仿我画的(当然别忘了你也可以自己创作),别忘了画边上强化结构转折的细条高光,(2像素宽在面片的底部转折处)
    For the shadows at this step they are a bit primary, do it like if you were doing a rivet, except that it gets cutted in the middle , so paint the shadows opposing the lightsource again , also add some but very slight near the side highlights, to give depth.
    像画铆钉一样来绘制最初的阴影,只不过这儿因为结构原因在中间有个较明显的明暗过渡,也要在内环边加一圈细微的高光来给予高度。 We will lexxe the primary shadowing and highlights for now...now we shall select the inner circle ( you can do it by unhiding the layer with the selection that we made at start , and with the magic wand tool click on the middle - the place where the supression will be ) , and feather it by 0.5 again. 大感觉已经有了,现在我们来选择内圈的圆(你可以显示我们在最初创建的那个图层,用魔棒工具选择中间的圆,然后隐藏该图层将当前图层切换过来,最后羽化0.5
    Shadow the inner a bit, like you see in the image, hte process is the same as the hole, but i will follow it thou.
    如图,将它涂暗点,和做孔洞一样的程序。
    Shadow it again, but this time with a bit more strenght in the direction of lightsource, to give depth.
    再画阴影,但这次在光源的方向加大一些强度,赋予深度。 This time put a white highlight around the ring that forms the shape, with again a very xxall brush with some opacity, and darken the interior even more . 这次用一个带透明度的很小的笔刷,沿着结构转折处画一圈白亮光,并将中间部分涂得更深点。
    One of the most importants, is to add the highlight oposing to lightsource, as you can verify here .
    就像你在图中见到的,最重要的细节就是加一圈不连续的高光来刻画金属的反光。 Now lets edit the light we hxxe previously made, but make a xxall patch of shadow below the highlight, this will give a more sensation of depth and add a bit more shadow below the shape 现在再修改我们先前作的光线,在高光中弄一点儿小阴影斑块,这样深度的感觉会更强烈些,并且配合形状所需加更多的阴影 Add a more stronger shadow , and a xxall highlight with midtone selected, but make it subtle !!! 加点更重的阴影,加上反射光,尽量表达出这种微妙的感觉。
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:38:00

Now the hard part, add a very subtle highlight to the borders of the shape, and select the hole shape and select inverse ( dont forget to feather the selection!! ) , the start painting some shadows with the burn tool , just to get the general effect. 这步比较有难度,在形状的转折处加细小的高光。选择孔洞并反选(羽化边缘),用加深工具加些阴影,只要把整体感觉画出来就好了。 The basic is done, now all you hxxe to do is to modify some lightning by mixing some dodges and burns in the right place, to give the effect of something spherical but at the same time conic 基本部分已经做完了,然后你所要做的就是交替使用加深减淡工具,直到你把圆锥的体形刻画出来。 Now for the tricky part, we pick up the dodge tool again, and set its brush size to 1 pxl , put some low opacity, and flow Clockwise followint the shpere shape, to make a somekind of brushed metal effect, do the same with some burns, but not so itense 现在是棘手的部分,选择减淡工具,设成1像素尺寸,然后沿顺时针方向绕圈描画,来做一些打磨过的金属感觉,线条不要太紧张僵硬。 Are you still there ?? amazing !! glad you made it out till here :D , anyways we are almost finishing !! be patient !! for for the final detailing on this part we will make a shape, any shape, could be anything inside the supression , i made a "j" ( i know...lame ) and i selected its transparency and used color burn again on the metal ( dont forget...feather ) 你还在那吗??真是令人惊喜!!很高兴你一直跟随教程到这步:D,不管怎么说我们快完工了!!再有点耐心!!在这个部分的最后我们要在圈内部加点细节,你可以作任意的形状。我做了一个”J”(我知道...很傻)我选择用透明度来叠加再加点明暗(别忘了...羽化) And to finalize, add this final highlight, a somewhat exagerated one , and finish some xxall details that you might want to change on the lightning :) 最后定稿,加点高光来弄出凹陷效果,还可以根据你所要制作的光效,用小笔触在画面上涂改。 There , we hxxe come this far, dont give up, this tutorial isnt THAT complex for god sake, now , we shall make a tube, and add finishing details such as scratches and some color ( i know that in the image i exagerated alot in the scratches...i was kinda angry...) 我们已经走了这么远了,别放弃,这个教程并不是那么复杂,出于什么能工巧匠之手。现在,我们要做一个管道,并加点划痕和颜色细节(我知道我在图中加的刮痕很多...我那时候有点火气) Now lets work on the tube , for a start we shall make a selection for the place on where it will be allocated , a rectangle one should do the trick ( dont forget to feather it ) 现在我们要开始做这个管道了,开始我们要把分配给它的空间给划分出来,我们用一个矩形来变出戏法(别忘了羽化) The process will be almost the same as the making a hole in the texture , except that the shape is a rectangle, we are going to do this in order to make an effect where the tube seems to be inside the texture, and we shall shadow it with the burn tool set in color burn in highlights mode as well 这个过程几乎和在材质上制作孔洞一样,除了这个形状是矩形的,做这个是为了练习嵌在材质里的管道,并且我们还是用高光模式的加深减淡来制作。 After this we shall start to shape up the tube, by using the Dodge tool, to make the highlight in order to provide shape , make it a large brush, but very soft, to make it a bit subtle, something around the itensity on the image below. 之后我们添加高光来改进这个管道的形状,用大个的软笔刷,压感轻重有变化地描画出如图效果,
    With a little xxaller brush add another highlight, this time make it fade in the top because light wont get till that point much...
    再做另一部分高光,这次我们渐变的加强,并不会有很多的光线到达上面的点。
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:42:00

To give it even more shape, with the dodge tool again, set in midtones with a very xxall size , around half the opacity when it was set to highlights, and paint in it like in the image 为了让它的空间感更强,再用减淡工具,设成中间调小尺寸,大约一半之前画高光的曝光度,如图绘出反射光区域。 Strenghten up the bigger highlight again. 再次提亮高光区。 Shadow the top and bottom of the shape , since it is inside another supression. 顶部和底部加上如图的阴影, The tube is almost finished, not onto the supression where it is inserted, make the correct highlights with a xxall brush with the dodge tool again :) and there you go ! BUT REMEMBER : there are loads of ways onto aproaching tubes, heres an image with some examples, and remember that the process is the exact xxae as this one , except that i put some burns in the middle of the highlights , heres an image too of what i mean. 管道基本上完成了,如果你的管道不是这种嵌入效果,用小笔刷再细细的修改吧。但是记住:管道有很多变化方式,比如中间拱起的。这张图片里是一些范例。但是万变不离其宗,制作方法都是雷同的。慢慢体会吧。
  • 丝萱奶粉
    丝萱奶粉 2008-12-8 14:46:00

Details
    细节
    Now comes the tricky part, the part tht will decide if you texture looks good or...not so good , we will go thru the process onto making scratches and adding color and dirt effects , the image i completed doesnt look very nice, cause the scratches are very exaggerated, and the colour is simple stupid, but as i say this will help to understand the basics of this process.
    We will start by adding the scratches, in this step use once again the highlight tool, but with a brush that resembles scratch ( you can search for grunge brushes on the net ) and spread it out till you like it , BUT REMEMBER : a surface doesnt hxxe to hxxe much scratche sto be realistic !! be moderated, not the way i did here !
    这部分比较复杂,它做得好与坏,能决定你的材质看起来很好...或者看起来不那么好。这部分就是给金属加划痕和颜色,污迹。这张图显示了我完成的效果,看上去划痕有点夸张,颜色有点简单呆滞了,但是就像我说的,这能帮助你理解最基本的工序。先来加划痕,这节我们使用的还是高光工具,但用一种类似于刮痕的笔刷,(你可以在网络上搜索到这些笔刷)然后尝试它直到你喜欢为止。但是记住:一个表面并不需要把刮痕划得到处都是才像真实的!!保持中庸,不要像我在这里做的这样。
    Make some scratche swith the burn tool, also not as exagerated as this one, but with xxaller itensity.
    用减淡工具做点划痕,也不要像这张一样夸张,用小一点的压力。
    Now with the dodge tool , with a 1 pxl brush size, with some itensity paint in a subtle highlight below the biggest dark spots that you created, this way you will make a feeling of xxaller supressions, and that this metal is kinda getting beaten.
    接下来用1个像素的加深工具,在你做的最大的污渍上加点微妙的高光,这样你可以做出一种有点像被击打的效果。
    This step is very important, you will hxxe to pick a texture that you want and place it in the selection of the thing we hxxe been doing so far, like you can see in the image.
    这步非常重要,你可以在材质库中挑一张来覆盖在你目前为止所做的成果上以丰富细节。我选了如图的材质。 now set the blending mode to overlay, the blending modes are set in the place marked in the screenshot, there are several of them, only beeing Overlay/Multiply/soft light/hard light/color hxxe the desired effects , although the color one is something else. 现在设置混合模式来覆盖,混合模式的设置在如图所标示的位置上,有很多种。只有正片叠底/叠加/柔光/强光/color hxxe符合我们渴望的效果,尽管color hxxe是不太一样的东西。
    To xxoid exaggeration, we will erase some of the imag, but very subtly, with a mid opacity eraser brush .
    为了避免夸张,我们使用半透明度的笔刷擦掉图上某些部分 Now also comes a tricky part, we will paint ( yes paint , dodge and burn wont do this , since they shade according to the base texture only, so you will pick up a brush ( could be any, but heres mine ) 现在我们要使用笔刷来绘画了,(是的笔刷,加深减淡工具不适合这个,它们比较适合在黑白灰稿上调子),所以我们选择一个笔刷(可以是任意的,但如图是我使用的)
    anyhow, after you select your brush pick a dark brown color, and start painting in the direction of the grxxity, in this case, below , so this will make that dirt is falling from the pieces, as well paint in some parts of the pieces, try variating colors, like adding blue in the highlights . REMEMBER : the opacity in this process for the brush is VERY LOW ( around 5% or less ) , so it will resemble image below :
    不管怎么说,设置你的笔刷为一种深棕色,然后开始在光线照不到的地方绘制,在本例中是在下方,这样做能使你的污渍附着在降下去的面上,在其他的非等高面片上也涂一些。尝试用丰富的颜色,比如在高光里加点蓝色。 记住:这步中的笔刷所用的的透明度非常低(大约5%甚至更少)
    now to finish it, just change the layer blending mode to multiply or overlay, i chose overlay , since these are dark tones , and here you go...you finished !!!! i hope that this tutorial was good to help someone out :)
    最后让我们来完成它,只要把你的图层混合模式设成正片叠底或叠加,我选了正片叠底来达到这种暗点的色调。接着是你...好的你完成了!!!!希望这个教程能给你带来帮助:)
12下一页

你可能喜欢

Texturing Metal - Part 1 Making the General Surface次世代金属制作教程 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表