【转载】Xbox老外游戏特效设定及游戏介绍。。。。 

2010-10-18 22:12 发布

2 \* g" F) g: c/ b ' O( j- V7 \6 o, V- \ , p0 P1 z" h4 J0 b. X s( l( T) Q& E- u 3 }, I% p. |7 M
9 f# ~& r2 ]/ t; v+ P
Baldur takes on a Troll with range weapons # M5 B, N! `2 M6 N4 j: ~( s0 @ m7 Q+ P6 B- _1 q: K/ R3 f! A $ u& c7 I O. w ]) I3 ] In computer gaming, eye candy has been used to describe a vfx (visual effect) as something that has a visual aesthetic quality, but is not essential to story or game play. Special effects, however, do add a layer of realism to a level to make it come alive and enlighten. By enlighten I mean that the vfx informs the player by providing feedback. For example, a vfx can tell the player how their fight is progressing in a boss fight. If your firing your weapon and the enemy starts to smoke, you know you are doing damage. A large final explosion, with all the Hollywood style pyrotechnics thrown in, provides sweet closure to a hard fought boss encounter. 8 {* f! V: D/ y" q& ` & |) |, {4 n! u8 a, ?8 o0 w Weapon vfx are also important, as they provide visual response to the type of weapons that is being fired and how it is impacting the environment. Smaller less powerful weapons should have appropriate scaled down aesthetic, while more menacing weapons vfx should look more powerful. As you level up on a weapon, a noticeable improvement in your weapons performance should be evident from the use of vfx. ! {6 V& P( T9 h! W1 W7 \ ! t: V; g3 q0 e% | m S Characters have subtle vfx applied to them to help them blend into the environment. Vapors from a character’s breath or dust and snow kicking up from a running character add that sense of polish to a scene. Further, once the background artist has finished modeling, texturing and lightning a level, environmental vfx are put in that are appropriate to the context of the level. These elements include steam, snow, dust and lens flares. ; I8 w6 u* w/ y- A8 V0 U4 F ! _. R/ [+ X1 i/ J BVfx can be a strong visual tool, but game makers want to make sure that they don’t overpower the screen with vfx if it is not called for. The vfx need to be balanced with the levels, NPCs, and AI running in the game. In order to accomplish this balance, we start with artist design, which creates the assets according to content, design and art requirements. Just like characters or background creations, the vfx need to be scrutinized and thought through for style and consistency. It is very important to provide the artist with as much information as possible during early stages of art design. . M, F! r# t) @7 z) ^5 k X6 i5 L M% R, o7 b, UThey need to understand the concept art, key words and context information about the vfx asset so they can start designing the art assets. Since Too Human is based on Norse mythology, mythology plays a role in vfx creation, as the concepts below illustrate. Animals, such as serpents and birds, play prominently into the vfx design to give it a Norse treatment. This aspect gave art design an obvious 3 F( G, Z6 P' T' q starting point. 2 l' ^9 ~- U8 W ========================
在电脑游戏,眼睛糖果一直被用来形容为东西质量有特效视觉美感(视觉效果),但没有必要故事或游戏。特殊效果,但是,也增添了一层现实的水平,使其栩栩如生和启发。通过启发我的意思是特效通知玩家提供反馈。例如,特效可以告诉球员如何在他们的斗争是一个boss战进展。如果你把你的枪射击敌人抽起烟来,你知道你正在做的损害。最后一个大爆炸的所有好莱坞风格扔在烟火,提供甜封闭,拼搏老板遇到的问题。 ??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì & |8 u& f/ T, L: }( t ??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì - [" M" O/ s6 `& b: A" D武器特效也很重要,因为它们提供的视觉反应的武器类型是被解雇,以及它如何影响环境。较小的那么强大的武器应该有适当的缩减审美,更具威胁性的武器,而应该寻找更强大的特效。当你级别的武器了,在你的武器性能明显改善,应该是很明显从特效的使用。 ??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì 4 U: {8 d; l; b$ [1 j1 i! K% h s& I??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì " x$ j% H/ x; t- w! A 字符有微妙的特效应用,帮助他们融入环境。从一个人物的呼吸或灰尘,踢从办学特色注册雪蒸汽补充说,波兰意义的场面。此外,一旦背景艺术家完成建模,纹理和闪电的水平,环境特效被放在那些适合的水平范围内。这些要素包括蒸汽,雪,灰尘和镜头耀斑。 ??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì * h) N9 D. Y! Q3 \??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì K3 {/ Y- f$ S; P! b6 s 特效可以是一个强烈的视觉工具,但游戏厂商要确保它们不制服与VFX屏幕如果它不叫了。为特效需要平衡的水平,NPC和人工智能在游戏中运行。为了实现这种平衡,我们开始与艺术家的设计,创造了资产根据内容,设计和艺术的要求。就像人物或背景的作品,特效需要进行仔细检查并通过思想作风和一致性。这是非常重要的是提供尽可能多的信息在艺术设计的早期阶段的艺术家。 ??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì 9 e7 O. N' a% E) m+ d! a& J& F??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì & r: K2 X( o- y& ^7 q _他们需要了解的概念艺术,关键词和特效资产有关的上下文信息,以便他们能够开始设计的艺术资产。因为太多人是北欧神话的基础上,神话中起着视觉特效创造的作用,下面的概念说明。如蛇,鸟,动物,玩到特效设计突出,给它一个斯堪的纳维亚语的待遇。这一方面给了艺术设计一个明摆着的吗??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì & L$ e% \; Q6 i/ Y! H: R) g/ T3 a 起点。 ??¨ Q?我???©¬ Jbbs.game798.comþ?? ±窝?? £ ì 6 J. ^8 A7 r+ \) {, V . n. ]9 y; |# ?7 a9 \6 Y! s) L ( ]' }& x7 v; v h9 o8 X) Z5 J9 n# i' x+ K* H & Q# u u0 ~8 n0 G# \4 y1 f1 H Concept art for special effects staging and asset creation ) C2 }4 K& }1 k% L" \ d9 H7 ]/ v5 N 7 e0 f( y2 [5 z; ? + x. g! z9 z$ y 3 P+ i2 N" p) o8 w2 w$ e( K! I* K! X/ z4 }/ A' U3 w ( @* @ }2 Y5 [4 J, ^ Q/ I1 A6 ^+ SBaldur initiates a special attack to finish the Troll ' I' l+ b& t9 D, f% J: D5 h, W' R+ q $ Y: U) h7 m% _* m, `+ r Also in “Too Human,” the speed at which the main character Baldur can perform his melee attacks can be quite fast and add to his quick movements through space during slides, jump attacks and aerial combat. He is so fast that one can almost miss the action on the screen. By adding a visual effect trail to the end of a staff or along the shaft of a swinging blade provides a visual account of the weapons trajectory within the last few seconds. The path of the weapon can be seen and appreciated by the player, as Baldur performs his melee attack or katas. This after image effect left by the melee weapon can be traced back to photography or to the cinema, where fast moving objects appear as streaks or blurs.
=========================
此外,在“太人,”速度在其中的主要人物博德之门可以执行他的近战攻击可以相当快,加上他在太空中快速移动的幻灯片,跳跃攻击和空中打击。他是如此之快,几乎错过了一个可以在屏幕上的行动。通过添加视觉效果小道的工作人员年底或沿叶片轴的摆动提供在过去几秒钟的武器弹道视帐户。这些武器的路径可以看出,由玩家赞赏,因为他的近战攻击博德之门执行或katas。这之后的近战武器左边的图像效果可以追溯到摄影或电影,在快速移动的物体出现的条纹或模糊。 ) f" _* B0 r) X 0 v: Z" `" `( |- S7 @9 ] 6 s7 Y) W U2 n' S+ {: f% a; w 3 r' F5 T' e$ n, z1 K3 R0 P+ ? In addition, to communicate to the player that they have indeed made contact with the enemy, we needed to provide feedback with impact effects, such as flashes or sparks. For the final enemy blow, we use the vfx of hit stalls, where the camera momentarily freezes to show the moment of impact of the weapon upon the enemy before it goes into its death throws. This effect makes for a powerful feeling of contact between Baldur and the NPC, and adds visual impact for the player. 8 Z' r! j5 T- P# E* p' { 2 z5 O# p5 q) t# K5 }With the epic scale of “Too Human’s” story and game play, we need to present an aesthetic vision that is on the scale of Hollywood movies. With a lot of the attention being paid to characters and background, it is important not to neglect this essential eye candy we call visual effects. 0 v. u" s) _& a% z: w, A b; h 7 E4 O# N$ Q' x" n5 C O" W==========================
此外,为了沟通,他们确实取得了与敌人接触的球员,我们需要提供具有冲击效果,如闪光或火花,反馈。敌人的最后一击,我们用交通肇事摊位,那里的相机暂时冻结,以证明其对敌人的武器后,时刻影响到其死亡前抛出去特效。这种效应使得一博德之门和zx之间的联系功能强大的感觉,并增加了对运动员的视觉冲击。 ; X7 T/ j0 b0 |+ ], p& z( H, Z; e & q' f& M7 w: E) Y: @8 u 随着“太人的”的故事和游戏的史诗规模,我们需要提出一个审美眼光,关于好莱坞电影的规模。随着大量的注意力被支付给人物和背景,重要的是不要忽视这一重要的视觉效果,我们调用的视觉效果。 9 b8 z! t# |( f; n# a+ I0 Y2 H% {* t" b- s2 R - |5 _/ N5 H W% a) G L5 b" {% d* c/ y# b9 Y
B Color Smilies

全部评论14

• Tommy.W
    Tommy.W 2010-10-18 22:14:00
    就第2张设定图吸引我了,特效设定作到这个程度,什么效果都有可能。。。 6 W5 y3 y' Y5 F; t, o+ @期待高手翻译~
  • 萌猴达达
    萌猴达达 2010-10-18 22:20:00
    同求~~
  • 小涵
    小涵 2010-10-19 00:00:00
    谷歌翻译一下
  • lovlzc
    lovlzc 2011-1-26 10:41:43
  • lovlzc
    lovlzc 2011-1-26 10:42:04
  • fei_hrll
    fei_hrll 2011-2-10 14:30:42
    本帖最后由 fei_hrll 于 2011-2-11 11:51 编辑 * B% i4 F; Q/ G" H" H

1 g3 N/ C! h) d$ L: ^非常感激798的各位兄弟姐妹的共享精神,今天自己也稍做点贡献,粗略翻译了一下,不通顺之处请大家包涵。*****************************************************************. p: H, v; F% ~2 Q( V
    / w7 s. D& r! L- c

3 E2 ^6 D, ?; O# E在电脑游戏中,特效是一种被称为“眼睛糖果”的视觉效果。但是对于故事情节的推进和游戏操作来说并不是必不可少的。然而,特效确实给关卡里添加了一层真实感,让他更加栩栩如生和更具启示性,启示性这点我指的是特效给玩家行为以视觉上的反馈。6 f0 P* M" R$ H& v4 e
    4 Q. r  E- m! h* P. d- \
    例如,一个特效可以告诉玩家他们在BOSS站里的战斗过程,如果用你的武器开火然后你的敌人开始冒烟,你就知道你在做破坏性的动作。一个包罗了所有好莱坞风格的烟火大爆炸,将一场与Boss的恶战画上一个甜蜜的结尾。0 @" B( D) T4 M+ @& c
    6 o0 \/ Y" l$ R6 c
    武器特效同样也很重要,他们提供关于不同种类的枪的开火 以及如何影响环境的视觉反应,具有强大威胁性的武器的特效应该表现的更有杀伤力,而小一些的枪支应该有一个适当弱些的视觉效果。说到武器的等级,你的武器性能的显著提升应该从特效上明显的表现出来。
    9 |/ E1 A# ^9 B+ b' r
    ; q' ~9 T' I. z9 ^% j9 P) y( y3 \7 P角色的特效会是更微妙的特效应用,帮助他们融入环境。从一个人物的呼吸或一个奔跑中的人脚下踢起来的灰尘和雪,给场景增添了一种更精良的感觉。此外,一旦背景艺术家完成了关卡中的建模,贴图并打好了灯光,环境特效会被放在关卡里合适的地方。这些要素包括蒸汽,雪,灰尘和镜头耀斑。
    . ^$ Q4 Q" t# Q5 ~0 b% r
    3 n4 {8 s1 [2 _特效可以使一个强烈的视觉工具,但游戏制作者要确保他们在不必要的情况下不会填满了整个屏幕。特效需要跟关卡,NPC们和AI在游戏中保持平衡。为了实现这种平衡,我们同创造这些资源的艺术家和策划,做出了针对策划和美术的要求。就像人物或者场景一样,特效的风格和一致性需要进行仔细的思考和观察。在艺术设计的早期阶段给美术师提供尽可能多的信息是非常重要的。9 p) R& B/ `" I$ S% f

" d7 F7 I2 B* \) o制作者们需要弄懂关于特效的原画,关键词和相关信息以便于开始设计美术资源。因为Too Human是基于北欧神话的基础上的,所以神话在视觉特效的创作中起着一定的作用,下面的概念说明,比如蛇,鸟,动物,在特效设计上明显的偏北欧风,从这个角度给了美术设计一个显而易见的出发点。4 @0 b" h/ r/ K/ |' f

, [7 r- n8 p4 R 1 Q- G3 k+ R/ `
    在Too Human中,主要人物博得在执行近战攻击时速度相当快,还可以在空中的快速移动,跳跃攻击和空中打击。他在做这些动作时是如此之快,肉眼几乎难以捕捉他在屏幕上的移动。通过在杖或者挥舞的刀刃上添加特效拖尾给武器在那几秒钟的运动轨迹添加了一种视觉上的说明。玩家就可以通过看到这些武器的路径从而体会到博得执行近战攻击或katas.这种格斗武器的残影特效可以追溯到摄影或电影领域,当物体快速移动时出现的速度线或模糊。0 ^3 ]# X) P, e' K0 }/ l1 o0 }% }
    # _4 n# }7 Z& N' d5 o; C' J

3 \6 p* t" ^  R$ R, n8 L此外,为了传达给玩家他们与敌人的接触,我们需要提供具有冲击效果的反馈,如闪光或火花。我们用击中延时,把摄像机暂时冻结,以显示敌人死前的最后一击。这种效应使得博得和npc之间的战斗充满感染力,并增加了对玩家的视觉冲击。
    / g! M0 k' U: t- i
    ' A2 }8 b; ^* x  P& s1 A' s随着Too Human的故事和游戏的史诗规模,我们需要呈现出一个相当于好莱坞电影的规模的审美眼光。重要的是:当我们把大量的注意力放在角色和背景上时,不要忽视特效这个游戏中必不可少的眼睛糖果。 6 f1 ~! m" d% @% f
    / F0 V( \0 n4 k5 g( B

- O) g" ], n/ }$ J7 ], ~" q% U
    7 [4 T+ |, n/ U" ]/ J
    9 i$ u3 W- @+ W7 l, X8 G* k( ?% J. w) m6 q
    798121816841 2011-2-11 10:23:24
    楼上 英语不错啊   呵呵
  • lovlzc
    lovlzc 2011-2-11 10:33:38
  • lovlzc
    lovlzc 2011-2-11 10:33:54
12下一页

你可能喜欢