《Gnomonology 怪人脸部 雕刻》 

2010-04-02 10:29 发布

教程区 /[3D教程]

jpg

jpg Resident Artist, The Gnomon Workshop Ryan Kingslien studied traditional art at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts and digital art at the Gnomon School of Visual Effects. He was the Product Manager for ZBrush 3 at Pixologic where he worked with programmers and artists to fuse traditional and digital art. While at Pixologic, Ryan consulted with companies such as ILM, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Bungie Studios, Ubisoft and Electronic Arts to integrate digital sculpting into their production pipelines. Currently, Ryan is a resident artist at The Gnomon Workshop where he continues to sculpt, share his passion for digital art and teach. "Ryan was an important part of the success of ZBrush 3. His blend of a traditional artistic background and technical prowess was key in helping us shape the next-generation of digital sculpting software."

jpg

jpg Jaime Labelle COO Pixologic"I can't think of anyone who is more qualified to present this information than Ryan. During his time as product manager at Pixologic, he was always the first person I'd contact when I needed to find the best work flow for any aspect of ZBrush."

jpg

jpg Zack Petroc Zack Petroc Studio

jpg

jpg
B Color Smilies

全部评论24

123下一页

你可能喜欢

《Gnomonology 怪人脸部 雕刻》 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表