(转)DW IV_2D_Demon_DemonLord_Doom 

2009-06-10 14:57 发布

1012 1 0
原作者:Cantaloup 本文章转载自“火星时代”论坛。 其实这样的故事背景,每一个种族都很吸引人,经过一些概念尝试,发现自己会更喜欢恶魔一族 。可以融合自然力量,纯邪恶的生命体,酷极了。况且对于我这种新手,正常生物设计要理性难度也 很大,机械的透视很难画,哈哈。所以定恶魔了! 恶魔阵营中,自然身材高大,不轻易出战,战 则“神勇无敌”的lord是首选! 选定题材之后就是体型了~敏捷,单薄清纯型。。。显然不适合的。于是我的角色开始在强壮和肥 胖之间徘徊,我发现强壮的体型会显得比较好斗,而过于肥胖会显得慵懒,我们要的是一个对战争 没有兴趣却无敌的角色,为了不表现过分的进攻性,于是决定这个恶魔领主是一个壮硕的胖子。。 。^^ Doom: 他们没有名字,无论Machines还是Norms都叫他们为doom。因为他们的身后只有无尽的烈焰与废 墟。。。 火焰恶魔领主的存在和生存目标只有奴役和毁灭。 撕裂,破碎,爆破的声音,痛苦的哀号, Every race is charming .I find I like the race of cacodemon better through some trying on concept. For it can inosculate the strength of nature and pure improbity life. AS for me , a newer ,IT’s difficult for me to design a normal creature or to pain machine’s perspective, so I decide to draw cacodemon. Because In the cacodemon camp, it have strong stature while it rarely join in a combat. If it take part in a battle almost it will win. Therefore, lord is the first choice for me. After choose the theme, the thing I have to do is considering bodily form. Promptitude, thin and pure is not suitable. And I also wonder it’s have a strong body or fat body. Last, I found a strong body cacodemon seems it like battling. But if the cacodemon is over-fat seem lazy. I want to sharp a role who is having no interest to a war but is unconquerable role. In order not to be aggressive, I decide the lord of cacodemon is strong and fat. Doom: They have no name , no matter Machines or Norms call them doom. Endless blaze and ruin are behind them. The lord of blaze cacodemon existing goal is to enslave and destroy. The sound of avulsion and paining crying.
B Color Smilies

全部评论1

你可能喜欢

(转)DW IV_2D_Demon_DemonLord_Doom 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表