国外优秀三维静帧作品欣赏 

2007-01-19 14:28 发布

2688 3 0

jpg

jpg 创作周期:4天作品 说明:Here's on of the character I did for the game Rainbow six vegas on xbox 360. I was satisfied of my <STRONG>zbrush</STRONG> model, so I decided to push it for a high res render.

jpg

jpg 作品说明:I wanted to do a complex head, with maximum details like gears etc... A carrier crew offered me the possibility to push cloth details extremly far , and mix with mechanics details for the headphone attach and microphone.The picture is rendered in <STRONG>zbrush</STRONG>, color adjust and background on <STRONG>photoshop</STRONG>.

jpg

jpg 创作周期:16个小时 作品说明:I've been looking the first episode of star wars recently, and I discovered the wonderfull creatures Kaminoans are in Episode II. I just wanted to do a tribute to this elegant character

jpg

jpg 创作周期:1周 作品说明:Heres Nurenda, My latest photorealistic model. Base mesh done in <STRONG>Maya</STRONG>, soft textured in <STRONG>photoshop</STRONG>, sculpted and rendered in <STRONG>zbrush</STRONG>,2339393 Polys, 7 levels, composed in <STRONG>photoshop</STRONG>.

jpg

jpg 创作周期:1周 作品说明:This an atomsphere test for my film project "Le Roi des Rats"

jpg

jpg 创作周期:1周
作品说明:Its a test character for my movie project "Le Roi des Rats"
视觉同盟(www.vudn.com) 推荐国外优秀三维静帧作品欣赏(5)-Sebcesoir作品

jpg

jpg

jpg

jpg
B Color Smilies

全部评论3