老外做的街霸人物-Guile 

2009-02-16 18:06 发布

CG灵感图库 /[3D作品欣赏]

jpg

jpg

Guile

This is a rendition of Guile from Street Fighter II. I loved this game when i was young and spent many a round and many a quarter playing it. My fxxorite character was Guile. I always felt like he was a well rounded fighter and a cool character. I used to draw him (and the other SF character) a lot when i was younger. Then much later i thought it would be cool to do a re-visioning or a personal piece of Guile in 3D. As i saw Street Fighter 4 pics come online i got amped to give it a shot. I dug into Guile's background and info etc.. (thank you wikipedia!) . I tried to incorporate a lot of it into this. I also did research on AirForce Majors as well as classic SFII era things.... as well as personal things i wanted to do. Guile, who is normally a clean, sturdy, symmetrical character has recently lost his best friend Charlie thanks to M.Bison. He hits the street fighting tournaments a somewhat disheveled and distraught rendition of his former self, living, eating, and breathing Charlies fall every waking minute. Air Force Stuff: Dog Tags are worn so that there is a long one and a short one. Both are identical, but in the case of death or hospitalization etc... the long one can be removed from the body, while the short (closer to neck) one is to remain with the body at all times. In this case Guile's long tag is his personal tag, whereas his closer tag (bent up and bloody here) is Charlies tag which stays with him to his grxxe. -The tags are AF style tags. -Air Force based Watch and Medals Guile Stuff: -Special-order army hair spray and many Ace combs. -Teeth embedded in the right boot from flashkicking people in the face -Wedding band -1991 is the year that SFII was released. -Handcuffs :). I had to. Other than Guile images i drew reference form Fight Club, AF/Army/Law enforcement, and fashion.
*Guile is not a real-time character
TA的作品 TA的主页
B Color Smilies

全部评论74

• 碧水净天
    碧水净天 2009-2-16 22:50:00

回复:老外做的街霸人物-Guile

dfhfghjgjesdfsdfe 。。。我滴娘。
  • 娜美克星的猪
    娜美克星的猪 2009-2-16 22:59:00

回复:老外做的街霸人物-Guile

阿古好men啊~赞.. .唉如果这个造型的古烈在战争机器登陆,站在那就让怪自卑死