旧金属老外的 

2008-12-13 01:08 发布

1988 2 0
01This is a part of the SpaceCity scene. Here we used a "3D Total Texture " without altering in Photoshop. This part of the scene is completely modeled using Nurbs . 02贴图 03I used a "2D placement node" for the tube so that the texture conforms to the shape of the tube. The same map was used for color and bump. 04This is what I hxxe so far a simple looking metal shader, next we work on the highlight. 05材质属性
B Color Smilies

全部评论2

• lanjingling123a
    lanjingling123a 2008-12-13 01:09:00

回复: 旧金属老外的

06Next I map the "Specular Color". We make a duplicate of the file texture "With Connections to Network". This way I only need one texture placement node. Then I connect the duplicate with the Specular Color of the shader. 07Now the highlight looks a little more interesting. Next I will try some variations on the Specular color by connecting a Ramp to the "Color Remap" of the "Specular Color" file. 08In the file of the "Specular Color" under Effects click the "Insert" button next to "Color Remap". 09This is my final network for the tube shader, all that's left is editing the "Ramp" to get the disired look. With the help of the IPR it's easy to check out different settings. Now open the "Remap Ramp" and experiment. Below are some Testrenders with their appropriate "Ramps". 10通过调整ramp以后所得到的不同效果 11继续调整ramp OK,到这里就结束了,方法很简单但是效果很好
  • 幽谷
    幽谷 2008-12-13 02:21:00

回复:旧金属老外的

感谢分享 辛苦了 中国cg道路上有你的添砖铺瓦

你可能喜欢

旧金属老外的 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表