Making of Lida by YuChengHong 

2008-11-10 20:00 发布

2909 8 0
IntroduceIn this work, I want to interpret a new feeling of an old Chinese poem, and try to make it more fantasy ,sci-fi and surreal. So I start doing research…here is some I searched on Google Concept / SketchHere is some rough concept sketches, compose with the pipa(the musical instrument) photo and graphic elements to get how it’s looks like below. And I chosed the suit one to start painting. Black and WhiteIn this step ,I strat with black and white first, and I draw every elements for each layer, that is because is more easily to change color for each elements,use the Hue/Saturastion and Replace Color tool to change color. So, I fill a gradient on the background, and put the sketch as a guide line above, lower down the opacity. Second, I start from skin, just paint gray tone color and working on value and paint the suit and shoes.

楼主新帖

B Color Smilies

全部评论8

• 小兜兜
    小兜兜 2008-11-10 20:06:00

回复: Making of Lida by YuChengHong

Painting hair and the shadow on the feet. Painting chair and add pipa (musical instrument) I used gradient tool couple times to paint the chair, jit is easily to get xxooth. And adding speaker and the strings on pipa. I used the flower brush to design the pattern on the pipa. Ok, it almost done there with black and white. It’s the time to go to use Hue/Saturation and Replace color and Selective color tool to change color. ColorHere is some steps that I used Hue/Saturation and Replace color and Selective color tools to adust color. First, I used Hue/Saturation tool to get basic color tone. Second, I used Replace color to give her skin more red and pink color. Now, the the skin shadow looks too dark, and I want it more bright. So I used Replace color tool again. And I used Selective Color to give the high light skin more yellow, more looks like asia people skin. I used replace color again to give more saturation on the shadow part. The light bounce from skin will get a little red and orange because subsurface scattering. And I used Selective Color again to give the high light part a little blue, because many tiny vein under the skin. I used basic paint brush to paint the lips and eyes make up. And then, use Hue/Saturation tool to get the basic color of chair sofa.
  • 小兜兜
    小兜兜 2008-11-10 20:11:00

Use replace color to give the dark side more red, looks like purple. Hue/Saturation tool again to get the basic tone. Glowing EffectsChange the background and add there some effects. Here I used soft airbush paint the glow and radial blur it for couple times. And I used color range tool to select the white section, and fill white color on another layer, using gaussian blur. And I put some text from the poem behind the background, like graphic design. I typed the text and transform the type to surround her. And I duplicate the text couple times, and using motion blur for vertical and horizontal direction. And ,Finally It DONE~!! So, here just show some method that how I working on the piece, and hope that will be help. If there hxxe any question or suggestion, please feel free to let me know. Thanks! Yu Cheng
  • 阎丁睿
    阎丁睿 2008-11-11 21:55:00

回复:Making of Lida by YuChengHong

一个字;;叹...服...
  • liang3620864
    liang3620864 2008-11-18 11:57:00

• rikkikily
    rikkikily 2008-11-18 18:07:00

真厉害
  • 风流xiake
    风流xiake 2008-11-18 18:28:00

色彩变化的魅力
  • 紫勋
    紫勋 2008-11-20 13:54:00

同志,YuChengHong似乎是个华人的名字呢,要不要直接找作者要要看中文版本?
  • 幽谷
    幽谷 2008-11-29 10:29:00

没见过 长见识了 谢谢兜兜

你可能喜欢

Making of Lida by YuChengHong 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表