Just this last job(就在前一份工作) 

2011-02-24 15:41 发布

955 2 0
Just this last job

"So, Fixie. How are you planning to do this?"
Fixie shrugged as her consciousness was leaving the Omnet and entering the real world.

"We play this one safe, Gregor. I hack in and start a fire alarm. The T-Corp grunts will try to get McBotten out of there."

Gregor lit another cigarette and his lung implants hisses silently.

"That's when I crash the van in their limo, right?"

"Right, Gregor."

Fixie raised her hand and her fingers started typing in the air.

"Let me check... Ok, this is the maintenance day, so there will be a service shuttle parked right next to McBotten's garage. So if you hit them right, they're gonna be trapped."

She looked at Gregor and tapped him on his enormous shoulder.

"Then I'm gonna dive in to fry the grunts' bioware. And that's gonna take a while so I'll need you to cover my ass at this point."

"Oh, baby... I'll cover you ass with my hot..."

"Just shut up, Gregor. Take this seriously. This is the way out of here, just this last job."

"I know Fixie. I've got your back."

The smog over Perilo created a romantic view, or at least it looked that way from the roof of the Wasai Tower. Fixie hated this place. All the dust, all the filth, all the... people.

"Just make sure you don't shoot McBotten in the head, Gregor. I need to download his biodrive first."

Gregor laughed and grabbed Fixie by her hips.

"Don't worry baby. We know how to do this. Just this last job."

"Nothing can go wrong..."

Many thanks to Zuzana Malkova for her support and constructive criticism during the work on the picture, and also thanks to Ondrej Malota for the great story

作者:Ramirezz

楼主新帖

B Color Smilies

全部评论2

你可能喜欢

Just this last job(就在前一份工作) 
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表