【Mariano Steiner】优秀作品鉴赏于教程 

2010-09-20 18:26 发布

2074 8 0
Title The Mercenary Author Mariano Steiner Country Brazil Software 3ds Max, ZBrush, Photoshop Email marianosteiner@gmail.com Blog http://marianosteiner.blogspot.com Making http://www.cgarena.com/freestuff/tutorials/max/mercenary/mercenary.html 本区定位为借鉴欣赏国外优秀作品,为了方便国内求学者节约时间,特意到国外网站各处搜集好图。 他山之石可以攻玉,强大我们自己! 如果你看完本帖觉得有收获,此贴就是有意义的。 希望更多对本区有兴趣的朋友,发贴分享自己的收藏好图,造福更多的人.
B Color Smilies

全部评论8

• 幽谷
    幽谷 2010-9-20 19:05:00
    Making of the Mercenary by Mariano Steiner, Brazil Hello all the readers, I took a concept art by Rael Lyra from internet that really inspired me. So I’ve started the research of references for all the items I’d to do in 3D like boots, swords, coaches, wolves, gloves, etc... A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain and, in fact, is promised, by or on behalf of a party to the conflict, material compensation substantially in excess of that promised or paid to combatants of similar ranks and functions in the armed forces of that Party After getting most of my references, I start to block the anatomy shape. Most of the people think: “why I have to do his body if this is not going to appear?"... Well, all the clothes depend on the anatomy underneath it. And it will help you in getting all the right proportions for your character. You don’t have to full detail it... I do block it in a T pose with symmetry first. After blocking the main shapes, I go back in to the 3ds Max and start modeling the clothes and accessories one by one, in a order exactly like a real person would dress up. This will make easier to "connect" all the pieces, like clothes folds, skin folds etc... All the clothes were modeled on the T posed model, but the cape and the wolf head I did after posing it, to get a better movement on the folds of the cape. Then I sculpt the clothes and the accessories, trying to make them look as natural as possible. I sculpt basically the main shapes on the T posed models, and then I transpose the model as I wish and refine the entire model. I usually redo most of the sculpt after posing, to get a natural result of movement and to bring "life" to the model. The pose is one of the most important aspects on a sculpt for me. I this case, I’ve used the 3ds Max Cloth modifier to do the main shape of my cape, so it could look really reacting with the wind. I choose to sculpt the Hair of the wolf head and the cape because I wanted to keep the model "Sculpt look". I didn´t wanted to do it with Hair & Fur, even knowing that I could have better results...
  • 幽谷
    幽谷 2010-9-20 19:09:00
    Once I have finish all the sculpt, I start to open all models Uv's. It´s a lot boring but necessary. Each object has its own UVmap, so I got a lot of textures sheets on this model, that´s why I will not post it here. I´ve used Modo on this part of the process. Then I started the paint. I mostly use polypaint for my textures, with a few things of ZappLink, and some Photoshop for color corrections and dirty maps blending. Now, with all the modeling process done, I go back to 3dsMax. I´ve decimated the entire model to have a nice and smooth result on the render. For the render I’ve used Mental ray. After a few light setups tests, I got the final result. I use sky portals, skylight and a few planes as light reflectors. Thank you for watching. Visit my Blog - marianosteiner.blogspot.com
  • 3D美术
    3D美术 2010-9-20 20:50:00
    好 顶
  • 阿丹110
    阿丹110 2010-9-21 08:50:00
    不错顶起
  • 蚩尤
    蚩尤 2010-9-21 09:50:00
    这个教程很不错~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • wobushuai
    wobushuai 2010-9-21 10:17:00
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd